Am 04/21/2014 11:34 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 16/04/2014 Rob Weir wrote:
The more we load up the page with text and links, trying to be
helpful, the more users will be overwhelmed and doubt themselves.

OK, so the minimal change would be to change the text into

Click here to download (from sourceforge.net) for:

This would have some informative value, since for example people who
expect to download via right-click may understand that they need an
extra click to do so. No need to link the "sourceforge.net" text to
sourceforge.net, it's merely informative.

I didn't change
http://www.openoffice.org/download/
since I'm not really sure that I'll do it right. But the CMS is back, so
whoever is more familiar with particular page can make and publish the
change any time.

I'll take care and put this online as soon as the first re-build update is finished and save to expect a build after committing.

Marcus