Hi all,

some time ago Oliver told me that it would be great to have a landing webpage for languages for that we have not (yet) a release but in the past with OpenOffice.org.

To reach also these users an update service could be activated and referred to this landing page.

To get the best out of this_

- Show the users that there is a new AOO version.

( - Maybe also a short text + link for more details that OpenOffice is now part of Apache as it could be that this is not obvious for users with such old versions.)

- Convince the users to download this new version even when their language is not available.

- Gain new helpers for localization work. The user can help to bring her/his language into AOO.

I volunteer to create such a webpage.

Marcus