Am 07/15/2014 08:18 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
On 14/07/2014 Marcus (OOo) wrote:
some time ago Oliver told me that it would be great to have a landing
webpage for languages for that we have not (yet) a release but in the
past with OpenOffice.org.

It's a good idea, since these versions are not being notified of
security updates and all other recent improvements.

ah, good point. Should be defintely mentioned.

I volunteer to create such a webpage.

This page can probably be repurposed to that:
http://www.openoffice.org/legacy/thankyou.html
(we already redirect to it some legacy links, possibly the user survey
from early 3.x versions).

Great, an existing page. And it's time to update this when looking at the version number ;-) - which I'll do roughly right after this post. More to come.

Marcus