Alexandre Laws wrote:
I want i refund... I downloaded the app on iphone and not working at all!!!

Can you confirm you refer to the QuickOffice pro application?

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/quickoffice-pro/id889011512?mt=8

Please report the application in the app store where you bought it, explaining that it purports a non-existing affiliation with the OpenOffice project. This will help our effort to get that application delisted.

If you referred to something else... well, just let us know, but we have received several reports about QuickOffice recently and I assumed your complaint was about QuickOffice too. Again, the Apache OpenOffice project has nothing to do with that application and it does not sell anything.

Regards,
  Andrea Pescetti - Apache OpenOffice PMC.