Hi all,

Results are bad : only 2 participants.
But the feedbacks which I receive now about the material I have distributed
during my "marketing campaign" are good and encourage me to continue. So, I
don't understand very well why only 2 participants were present. But that's
life.

I will now do presentations as often as possible in various stores or
events.

BTW, for legal issues and to be allowed accept mandates from companies and
from the state, I had to create a company. It will act in the promotion and
help to the migration to free software, principally AOO and was officially
registered at the 01.06.14.

A+
--
gw