Hi Andrea,

> On 11/10/2014 Guy Waterval wrote:
>
>> BTW, for legal issues and to be allowed accept mandates from companies and
>> from the state, I had to create a company. It will act in the promotion
>> and
>> help to the migration to free software, principally AOO and was officially
>> registered at the 01.06.14.
>>

> Remember that you can ask to be listed at
> http://www.openoffice.org/bizdev/consultants.html
>
> This might also give you a little more visibility for future events.

It's a good idea, indeed. Many thanks.
Here are the needed informations.

Name : Guy Waterval <http://www.softenpoche.com>

Area of Practice : Training – Documentation - Support

Countries : CH

Description :
Training courses for the modules Writer, Calc, Impress and Draw.
Developpement of "Softenpoche", a portable free software collection,
allowing the use of the Apache OpenOffice TM productivity suite and other
complementary free office tools anywhere on any Windows computer without
installation. Developpement of free teaching material to help interested
people to promote the AOO project and the use of the Apache OpenOffice TM
suite in companies and schools in their region.

Contact : waterval....@gmail.com

BTW : during the registration procedure (one month) I had  to transmit
- Marketing material (own material : stylo, flyers, cards, etc)
- Notice explaining what I was planning to do with a disclaimer that I was
working only  as a thirdparty
- Copy of AOO software (I have given a portable and preconfigurated version)
- Copy of my ICLA
- 2 filled forms

A+
--