There have been some cases where schools have contributed to the
project and a lot has been talked and posted. Maybe the blog would be
a good place for that article.

There are some testimonials on the openoffice wiki with Hitek school
and Seneca from back in 2010.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Education_Courses/Seneca_College
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/HitekSchool

As an ex-leader of the Education project we welcomed schools willing
to engage with the project. And we worked on protocols to be able to
work withing the schools own protocols.

On 11/6/14, Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
>
> Many thanks.
> A little offtopic here but just as an introduction.
> Could it be possible to produce for next year a little document explaining
> how a school of Engineering for instance, could collaborate to the code of
> the AOO project. Such a document could be sent by members of the project to
> schools where they have already internal contacts to promote the AOO
> project and to test their reaction.  At the end of their studies the
> students receive a projet to do. Could it not possible to have a list of
> tasks which could be submit to schools as possible projects for their
> students ?
>
> A+
> --
> gw

>>> It's a good idea, indeed. Many thanks.
>>> Here are the needed informations.
>>>

>> Thanks. And after lazy-lazy-lazy consensus, this is now online at the
>> above URL.
>>

>> Regards,
>>   Andrea.

Alexandro Colorado