On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 2:10 AM, toki <toki.kant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 15/11/2015 20:06, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:
>
> > Please be more specific.  I can't tell from the previous post what you
> mean by deserializing untrusted code.
>
> There are a string of known zero day exploits that Oracle, for whatever
> reason, has not released patches for, despite exploits having been in
> the wild for more than 90 days.
>
> jonathon

You really seem to have it in for Java, and would have us reject the entire
platform for all eternity because of the alleged current state of 1
implementation. What, then, is your rationale for remaining with C/C++,
which are insecure by design in all compilers AOO ever used (eg. no arrays
bounds checking, printf doesn't verify types), or what alternative do you
propose instead?

Damjan