Am 03/23/2016 12:29 AM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus [mailto:marcus.m...@wtnet.de]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 11:30
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can we add the value "N/A" to the Target Milestone field

Am 03/22/2016 06:34 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
On 3/22/2016 9:25 AM, Marcus wrote:
OK, it seems you also like the idea to have another resolution status
-
it just depends on what the name is, right? ;-)

How about RESOLVED - WENEEDPEOPLE for issues where we would like to do
fix or enhancement, and are only being prevented by lack of volunteers
to do the work? Maybe that would motivate people who want fixes to do
some recruiting.

IMHO this doesn't fit together. Either the issue is resolved or not.
RESOLVED - WENEEDPEOPLE means both which doesn't make sense here - at
least for me. ;-)

For issues where some more people involvement is need, just leave the
issue open with status CONFIRMED or ACCEPTED and a respective comment.

[orcmid]

When the issue has been lingering without movement, I think WONTFIX is an
important signal.  If that is taken to be too harsh, NO_RESOURCES (or
NEED_RESOURCES) might be another way when it is a resource issue and not a
disagreement about the importance of a fix.  It gives people something to
search on in looking for possible activities.

sure. after a longer time without any change on that kind of issue, it should be closed. Additionally you can set the keyword "needhelp" to give this issue a bit more expression and it's easier to do a search in BZ find all these issues.

Marcus