On 9/2/2016 10:18 AM, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

-----Original Message----- From: Patricia Shanahan
[mailto:p...@acm.org] Sent: Friday, September 2, 2016 09:26 To:
dev@openoffice.apache.org Subject: Re: What would OpenOffice
NON-retirement involve?
I would like a special mailing list
recruitm...@openoffice.apache.org, just for signing up and
organizing new developers. No need for them to start with dev@,
especially the less experienced developers. Just send an e-mail to
recruitment@
[orcmid]

We can, of course, add a mailing list.  That does mean we need
moderators and we also need someone to watch the list and figure out
what to do with the offers.

I've already volunteered to mentor and organize volunteers. How that
works would depend on how many volunteers we get.

If you can send me a pointer to documentation on the correct moderator
tools, I can also do that. How soon can we get the list started? I want
to strike while the iron is hot, and we can get a lot of publicity for
an appeal for developers.