Thanks. I've already filed the request to create the list. Once that happens I'll see about adding you to the moderators.

On 9/2/2016 10:42 PM, Dave Barton wrote:
I am an a moderator for this and other AOO lists. Feel free to add me to
the list of moderators.

Regards
Dave

-------- Original Message  --------
From: Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 15:51:18 -0700
Thanks. Any views on whether the archive should be private or public?

Alternative volunteer for moderator?

On 9/2/2016 3:22 PM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
Patricia Shanahan wrote:
If you can send me a pointer to documentation on the correct moderator
tools, I can also do that. How soon can we get the list started?

Request form is here: https://infra.apache.org/officers/mlreq and
requests are usually honored within 48 hours.

You'll have to specify a second moderator. I'm not so inclined to be
one, but if this speeds up things feel free to put my Apache e-mail
address there, at least for the time being (next month or so).

to strike while the iron is hot, and we can get a lot of publicity for
an appeal for developers.

I'm unsure about this. As you have seen in the last 24 hours, visibility
is only given to what the journalist/blogger likes.

Regards,
  Andrea.