As I have now some experience on building OpenOffice, I've also seen that there are alot of wikipages that describe to some degree of detail how to build.

I would like to consolidate them into a one or maybe very few:

1. Search for everything that's available.
2. Cluster the pages that are duplicates or similar.
3. Combine the content with moving, merging, rearranging, deleting.
4. Finally, we have one or a few references everyone can save as
   browser bookmarks.

BTW:
It's really hidden in a good way as I havn't found it again. Where are the configure options for the official releases we have done so far?

Thanks

Marcus