On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 11:17 PM, Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Am 09/08/2016 12:31 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
>
>> Marcus wrote:
>>
>>> As I have now some experience on building OpenOffice, I've also seen
>>> that there are alot of wikipages that describe to some degree of detail
>>> how to build.
>>>

>> The most important fix would be to annotate all outdated ones properly.
>> Search engines apparently love our outdated content and we've seen
>> examples on this list recently too.
>>
>> I would like to consolidate them into a one or maybe very few:
>>> 1. Search for everything that's available.
>>> 2. Cluster the pages that are duplicates or similar.
>>> 3. Combine the content with moving, merging, rearranging, deleting.
>>> 4. Finally, we have one or a few references everyone can save as
>>> browser bookmarks.
>>>

>> The only browser bookmark should be
>> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO
>> and the rest should be easily reachable from there.

I'm noticing that even in this page that is considered an official guide to
building, the epm module is downloaded from msweet.org and not from the
sourceforge oooextras mirror. Does it make any difference? Was it really
patched, or can it be downloaded just the same from the msweet.org url?