Marcus wrote:
As I have now some experience on building OpenOffice, I've also seen
that there are alot of wikipages that describe to some degree of detail
how to build.

The most important fix would be to annotate all outdated ones properly. Search engines apparently love our outdated content and we've seen examples on this list recently too.

I would like to consolidate them into a one or maybe very few:
1. Search for everything that's available.
2. Cluster the pages that are duplicates or similar.
3. Combine the content with moving, merging, rearranging, deleting.
4. Finally, we have one or a few references everyone can save as
    browser bookmarks.

The only browser bookmark should be
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO
and the rest should be easily reachable from there.

It's really hidden in a good way as I havn't found it again. Where are
the configure options for the official releases we have done so far?

I've apparently hidden it very well! I had to send the link a dozen times to this list. Here it is again:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/devtools/build-scripts/

(it's best to use it as a link in the build-related wiki pages).

Regards,
  Andrea.