On 9/26/2016 8:37 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
Patricia Shanahan wrote:
On 9/26/2016 8:26 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
Patricia Shanahan wrote:

On 9/26/2016 8:01 PM, Keith N. McKenna wrote:
Patricia Shanahan wrote:
I had foolishly assumed that editing the Wiki would be reasonably
easy.
It isn't.

I need to add a child page to
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases, and
don't
see an "Add Page" link.
Patricia;

I have added the child page for 4.1.3 based on the 4.1.2 page. It will
need to be edited to bring it up to date.

Regards
Keith

Thanks, but I don't seem to have editing privileges either, and need to
create other pages, such as, most urgently, the release notes. How do
you get child page creation and editing privileges?
Patricia;

I have created a Release notes page from our Release Notes template
already. I will check your cwiki privileges and update them as necessary.

Thanks
I have checked the permissions on your cwiki account and you have
permissions to add pages, add and delete comments and add and delete
attachments. If you are still having trouble, reply to the list and I
our one of the other admins will look into it further.

I look at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.3+Release+Notes, and don't see any option to edit, other than the Firefox edit menu.