Patricia Shanahan wrote:
> On 9/27/2016 5:01 AM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
>>
>>> From: Patricia Shanahan [mailto:p...@acm.org]
>>
>>> I look at
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.3
>>> +Release+Notes,
>>> and don't see any option to edit, other than the Firefox edit menu.
>>
>> Technically, the icon is not in Confluence menu, but on the wiki page.
>> Could it be you have the page scrolled, and therefore do not see the
>> icon?
>>
>> Here is a screenshot (German GUI):
>> http://www.calc-info.de/files/wiki-gui.gif
>
> Keith had previously sent me a screenshot. I can see the other links in
> the same area, but not edit.
>
> I think I may have found the problem, but need admin help to sort it
> out. I seem to have two confluence accounts. I suspect the one I can log
> into is not the one that has been granted privileges appropriate for a
> committer and release manager.
>
> I would like the account that does not have my e-mail address deleted,
> and the account with my e-mail address granted the privileges I need.
Patricia;
In the OpenOffice space on Confluence the only Account you have is your
apache.org email account and it has all the privileges you need. That is
the username you should be logging into to edit AOO content. Try logging
out of the account that you are in and then login using your apache.org
email address as username. If that does not work we may have to elevate
it to infra as I have done all I can think of as a space administrator.

Regards
Keith