On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Dr. Michael Stehmann
<anw...@rechtsanwalt-stehmann.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> this discussion is really useless. We have to do more urgend tasks yet.
>
> If TDF people want to talk with us, they know where to find us. And vice
> versa.
>
> We have talked a lot in the past. But at the moment I can not see any
> topic, which is worth to be discussed another time again.

There is the standing issue with the old www.openoffice.org
that has been repurposed as the front page for Apache OpenOffice.

I would expect that the historical hostname "www.openoffice.org" to simply show
a list of OpenOffice.org-based projects, and inform the visitor their options.
Specifically, it should show

 Apache OpenOffice               Libreoffice                     NeoOffice
 -> apache.openoffice.org      -> www.libreoffice.org      -> www.neooffice.org

I am happy to design and propose such a page.

Simos