The code is owned by comunity (1500+ individual people) not by TDF.
Each developer own our part from code.

And I don't think that majority from this people want to change the
licence, because with LGPL+MPL the whole LO code need to be leave open,
with apache licence the code can be closed, like IMB Symphony grab the
OOo code, and close it.