Hello;

Our README states that currently supported platforms include: Windows, MacOS X, Linux variants and OS/2. I would like to add FreeBSD to the list. I have no idea if such status requires some formal procedure so I will ask here:

FreeBSD is AFAICT, the only OS that ships AOO in it's official releases, we have also been adding new features including (recently) support for the PowerPC. This would not imply the ASF doing binary releases, although we have a buildbot and I would expect, and it fact it happens, that there is developer diligence in fixing breakages it detects.

Would anyone have some insight about any particular policy within the project, or perhaps can I go ahead and add FreeBSD to the list for 4.2?

Regards,

Pedro.