In thinking about this, I suggest that supported means (1) dist.apache.org
authenticated binary distributions (as mirrored) are provided from source
releases and (2) bugzilla provides for the platform as a named OS [type].

I note that OS/2 and FreeBSD (and Solaris) qualify under (2) but not under (1).
 I've seen other open-source projects link to sources of other builds without
including them under their umbrella of official releases.  Not certain where
bugs are supposed to be reported in those cases.

 - Dennis

PS: Whether or not there is a link to support.openoffice.org in a distributed
binary is no help because counterfeit distributions do that too.