Hallo Mathias,

Do you have some examples? I would like to take a look at what's going on.

> It would be a good task to change the text at
>
> https://bz.apache.org/ooo/createaccount.cgi
>

> There is no explanation, what issuezilla is!
> There is no guide for understanding what users can do and what they
> should not do!
> There is no hint for the very first step to find user forums for
> questions and discussions!

I'm not sure what to do. Probably a short note is not wrong, but a longer
explanations belong more to the local pages, such as:
http://www.openoffice.org/de/dev/pre_submission_de.html

I am also not sure whether longer explanations will bring much, for e.g. the
German community (de-aoo) has tried for years to explain how to use our mailing
lists correctly, unfortunately only with little success.

> If anyone can change this site: Please do it!

Unfortunately, I have obviously not edit rights this site, because I get when
trying to do an error message.

Greetings,
Jörg