You're looking for this then:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Document_Events

I'll only be able to test this later, but once you have an UNO component
context or service manager, use it to create a
"com.sun.star.frame.GlobalEventBroadcaster", use UnoRuntime.queryInface()
to get its XEventBroadcaster interface, call addEventListener() to add your
listener, and in that listener make sure the even name is "OnSave" or
"OnSaveDone".

Good luck
Damjan