Hello Sir,
I know this one,but i don't want to use macro.
I have to do it using code. If I use "ag.ion.noa_2.2.3"  Nice OpenOffice
Access Library , in this library some methods
OnSave(),OnSaveDone() in AbstractDocument class but I am unable to get How
to use it.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,
Rushna Jabi