Hi Rushna

Look at the table of events on
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/OfficeDev/Document_Events

"OnSave" and "OnSaveAs" should be delivered before the document is saved,
and "OnSaveDone " and "OnSaveAsDone" after it is saved. If you aren't sure,
comment out the "if" statement in the listener I sent you, so it shows a
messagebox for every possible event, and then use that to find the event
you are looking for.

Good luck
Damjan