"OnSave" and "OnSaveAs" should be delivered before the document is saved,
and "OnSaveDone" and "OnSaveAsDone" after it is saved.

I have printed all the listeners but  I am getting same Output OnSaveAs or
OnSaveAsDone.

                public void notifyEvent(com.sun.star.document.EventObject
oEvent) {

                    System.out.println("u call Event :)"+oEvent.EventName);

  if (oEvent.EventName.equalsIgnoreCase("OnSaveAs")) {

                Form1 form1=new Form1();
                form1.setVisible(true);

                    }
  public void disposing(com.sun.star.lang.EventObject e) {

                }

Output:Open Form1 form OnSaveAsDone.

u call Event :)OnTitleChanged
u call Event :)OnFocus