Hello and thank you very much.

There is only one question left:

>> Description of project(s) for publication:
>>
>> Apache OpenOffice is the Free and Open Productivity Suite to handle
>> office tasks. The roots of Apache OpenOffice go back more than twenty
>> years, creating a mature and powerful product.
>
> Apache OpenOffice is a Free and Open Productivity Suite to handle
> office tasks. The roots of Apache OpenOffice go back more than twenty
> years, creating a mature and powerful product.

"The Free and Open Productivity Suite" is our claim.

The other Free office suite claims: "Fun Project" and "Fantastic People".

Their advertisement is:

"LibreOffice 6:
"The best office suite gets even better" – ZDNet"

Is there a reason not use our claim? (Which is also printed on our roll up.)

Kind regards
Michael