Am 19.09.19 um 14:17 schrieb Dr. Michael Stehmann:
Hello and thank you very much.

There is only one question left:

Description of project(s) for publication:

Apache OpenOffice is the Free and Open Productivity Suite to handle
office tasks. The roots of Apache OpenOffice go back more than twenty
years, creating a mature and powerful product.
Apache OpenOffice is a Free and Open Productivity Suite to handle
office tasks. The roots of Apache OpenOffice go back more than twenty
years, creating a mature and powerful product.

"The Free and Open Productivity Suite" is our claim.

If we use it as a term like above it makes sense...

What do others think?

I don't know what you mean with "use it as a term". Can you explain it with different words or some examples?

Thanks

Marcus

The other Free office suite claims: "Fun Project" and "Fantastic People".

Their advertisement is:

"LibreOffice 6:
"The best office suite gets even better" – ZDNet"

Is there a reason not use our claim? (Which is also printed on our roll up.)