Keith N. McKenna wrote:
On 2/18/2020 6:32 AM, Matthias Seidel wrote:
Does the ASF have an archive for old SDKs?
Or can we use OOOExtra on SourceForge? ...
Given that and other concerns might it be worth to seek guidance from
legal@?

I guess the answer is simply no. We cannot put it in a public archive or repository, as most likely the Microsoft terms do not allow it.

It is probably already quite borderline to let people know "If you need a copy, ask us" even though this used to be a free public download from the Microsoft site until very recently. But we shouldn't go further than that.

Regards,
  Andrea.