Am 25.04.20 um 03:50 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
I would like to remove stlport from code. We already build without it, and no one is using it. We have a Repository system for managing old code. We do not need to carry stuff we do not use.

Another potential candidate to get Rid of is beanshell. I am looking into it, the project moved to Apache Commons. I hope that it is still there under a different name (beanUtil?)

Cleaning out stuff is important.

right.

Howeverr, when you write for which the ressources are used it would be easier to judge if it can be really dropped or not.

Thanks

Marcus