Am 24.05.20 um 11:10 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
It's not that I think it would be good to use OOXML (I mean instead of ODF),
it's just that users need this feature.

Nobody thinks OOXML is an unimportant feature. I have not seen anyone against it. We have already multiple Ideas how to close the gap.

However our 4.2.0 is our next milestone, and we should focus on that. That will be a huge step forward for the project as it is consisted

at the moment.

I suggest one step at a time. If there is a capable developer who can do this, we will guide him through our ideas.