Where can I get concrete information about these ideas?

Let's not forget: the filters have been ready for years and all we need is
their integration into AOO.

> I suggest one step at a time. If there is a capable developer
> who can do
> this, we will guide him through our ideas.

I have not demanded that OOXML be given preference at this time. However, I
don't know how we can solve comprehensive issues, such as OOXML, if we don't
plan for them.

greetings,
Jörg