Am 11.11.20 um 08:49 schrieb Jörg Schmidt:
-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Marcum [mailto:cmar...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 12:34 AM
To: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.8 released

10 November 2020 - Apache OpenOffice, the leading Open Source office
document productivity suite, announced today Apache OpenOffice 4.1.8,
now available in 41 languages on Windows, macOS and Linux.
[...]

I think it is absolutely obvious that version 4.1.8 is an update (and not an
upgrade).
I don't understand why this is wrongly labeled in the announcement as well as
in the release notes.

a new release within the 4.1.x release branch cannot be big by definition of the version schema. So, so using the word "upgrade" is not wrong. This is my opinion.

And to be honest, I don't see a problem here. The difference of meaning between "update" and "upgrade" is not really big.

Feel free to use the respective wording in the German version. :-)

Marcus