On Wed, Nov 11, 2020, 12:00 Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:

> I posted a tweet from our official twitter account.

Congrats for this release.
You might want to know that MSFT is back to its dirty tricks and prevents
the signed installer from running, courtesy of "Smartscreen" part of
"Microsoft Defender".

I've posted a tweet with screenshots....

https://twitter.com/fcassia/status/1326340013190221826?s=19

It's obvious that hiding the "run anyway" button behind a second click on
"more info" has the intent of people giving up, be scared, and not run it.

FC