Hi Matthias, all

> On 11/11/2020 3:54 PM Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

> That's not new with files downloaded from the Internet.
> But somehow I did hope that the ASF certificate would silence
> SmartScreen... ;-)

It does. At least on the PC I managed to test this.
I can't believe that after all the effort this release is going to fall short
because Sourceforge doesn't have the servers.

Currently the only options available are

    Auto-select
    SourceForge (San Diego, California, US)

You can't even choose the mirror manually!

> However, SmartScreen [1] is a cloud based service , the more people
> download a file and open it the more "reputation" it gets.

You forgot to mention: the more people download it successfully on Windows 10
(which is not so easy, with the obstacles mentioned) hopefully the more Good
reputation it gets!

Regards,
Pedro