Hi -

Thanks Emilie!

Please use the updated AOO logo that shows ® instead of ™

Keith - I just noticed the French product page is broken and the German one is
not used. Should there be an effort to translate and normalize those? I took
the confusing extra markup off in the CMS migration. I wonder if we can get
help from the L10n team?

Regards,
Dave