On 11/17/2020 11:54 AM, Dave Fisher wrote:
> Hi -
>
> Thanks Emilie!
>
> Please use the updated AOO logo that shows ® instead of ™
>
> Keith - I just noticed the French product page is broken and the German one
> is not used. Should there be an effort to translate and normalize those? I
> took the confusing extra markup off in the CMS migration. I wonder if we can
> get help from the L10n team?
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Dave,
I think that a message to the l10n list would be a good idea. Unless the
translators also follow dev@ they may not even be aware that the switch
is being made. As you are the one to spearhead the switch and are most
knowledgeable do you want to reach out? If not I can try and put a post
together.

Regards
Keith