Hi Keith, Emilie,

Just FYI: We also have a Flyer project from the German community.
The plan was to update and print them in German, English and French and
to distribute them on various open source events. Obviously this didn't
happen *this* year...

But: Flyer as a format only make sense if they get printed.
Are there plans to print and distribute them?

Regards,

   Matthias