Dear All,

the wiki page "Step by step building guides for different platforms"
[1] mentions:

 - CentOS 5 for AOO 4.1.x
   and lists the commands to prepare a x86_64 VM;

 - CentOS 7 for AOO 4.2.x
   but it also states that "the community builds of AOO 4.2.x and
   later are built on Fedora19" [2].

 - That Ubuntu 18.04 and Debian 9 will be the choice for AOO 4.2 [3].

Can someone please help me understand:

 1- do we build both AOO 4.1.x 64bit and 32bit releases on a x86_64
    VM? Or do we use a 32bit VM for 32bit builds?

 2- on what distro do we actually build AOO 4.2.x on? (both 32bit and
    64 bit)?

 3- is there a fixed short sequence of commands to prepare the VM for
    AOO 4.2.x, such as provided for the CentOS 5 VM [4]?

I would like to make the wiki page a bit more clear (IMHO) with the
information you will give me.

Thank you in advance and best regards.