Hello all,

On Mon, Jan 04, 2021 at 04:03:35PM +0100, Arrigo Marchiori wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> first of all, thank you to Mechtilde, Carl, and Jim.

[...]
> I am trying to re-organize the page to make the official release
> builders clear, and hopefully leaving the appropriate space for
> further contributions.
>
> Link for a quicker click:
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

I am done with the re-organization.  If there are no heavy criticism
against the current structure, we could add other distributions as
sub-chapters. Ubuntu 16.04 is already there as a draft.

I am open to criticism and/or suggestions on what else to add.

As I am (also) an openSUSE user, I would add a chapter about it, but
the sources will not compile under x86_64 until PR #111 [1] is merged.
Can I just merge it and go ahead? ;-)

Best regards.