Am 04.01.21 um 16:27 schrieb Arrigo Marchiori:
On Mon, Jan 04, 2021 at 04:03:35PM +0100, Arrigo Marchiori wrote:

first of all, thank you to Mechtilde, Carl, and Jim.

[...]

I am trying to re-organize the page to make the official release
builders clear, and hopefully leaving the appropriate space for
further contributions.

Link for a quicker click:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step

I am done with the re-organization.  If there are no heavy criticism
against the current structure, we could add other distributions as
sub-chapters. Ubuntu 16.04 is already there as a draft.

yes please, otherwise the page will be longer and longer and ... ;-)

I am open to criticism and/or suggestions on what else to add.

Is it possible to start with a general page? Then it can introduce the build system a bit and the instructions for every distribution has its own sub-page.

I think this would give a better structure to the whole.

Marcus