Hi Marcus,

Am 11.02.22 um 00:07 schrieb Marcus:

>>> I think don't understand the problem:
>>>
>>> All extensions can be accessed via the extension webpage. Is this not
>>> an option? If not, what is expected?
>>
>> Did you read the mail?!
>
> OK, I'm trying a thought. I don't know which content and how it was on
> the webpage that is now gone. So, maybe it's rubish.
>
> - Download all extensions
> - Extract the pure dictionary files
> - Put them on a new webpage
> - Exchange the old URL to this new one in OmegaT
>
> Can this work?
>
> BTW:
> When I look at the SSL certificate for
> "https://download.services.openoffice.org/"; (yes, with HTTPS) I've the
> feeling that the page was not under our control.

You are right! This site was probably never under our control!

The invalid certificate refers to some domains (e.g.
https://www.ammec.de). Does anyone know "Marco Skambraks"?

@Jean-Christophe:
It looks like OmegaT points to a download page that was not from the
OpenOffice project.
In what format does OmegaT expect the dictionaries? I installed the
Windows version and it does not seem to accept OXT, which is the only
format we offer.

Regards,

   Matthias