Dear All,

first of all thank you Damjan, for this huge work!
It looks... wonderful.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 07:11:14PM +0200, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:

> Thank you Matthias.
>
> Not too happy to use Github, but here is the pull request:
> https://github.com/apache/openoffice/pull/146

This is much helpful, thanks.

I see that my review was requested. I need a couple of days to check
it builds fine under Linux. Matthias, will you please check under
Windows?

Jim, could you please check MacOS? I cannot build trunk on that
platform yet.

I am not asking because I don't trust Damjan, but just to suggest we
honestly hunt for ``works on my machine'' effects ;-)
The commit is... big and IMHO we shall not hurry.

Best regards.

> > On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 9:57 PM Jim Jagielski <j...@jagunet.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I'm gonna look into the serf->(lib)curl option... Since we don't use any
> >> of the fancy features of serf, I'm thinking that the easy option might be
> >> best
> >

> > Hi
> >
> > I've ported our WebDAV content provider module from Serf to Curl.

[...]

--
Arrigo