Hi

I am trying to get all the buildbots working again, but there are many
problems...

1. All the Windows buildbots are failing in "./configure" with:
configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub

This could be due to \r\n line endings or a BOM on main/config.sub, but
I've checked and it uses neither in Git, so I have no idea what's wrong.
How do we retrieve config.log from the buildbot?

2. Git-based projects are supposed to use
https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-bb2 instead of the SVN-based
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot2 that we use.
They're different repositories, not different links to the same repository.

3. The "puppet" links on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Buildbot+info are
dead. In the table on that page, all the "Build", "Host VM", and "Logs"
links are dead.

It turns out that for "Logs", the link should be, for instance:
https://nightlies.apache.org/openoffice/buildlogs/linux64*/log/log/*
unxlngx6.pro.build.html
instead of:
https://nightlies.apache.org/openoffice/buildlogs/linux64*/log/*
unxlngx6.pro.build.html
probably because the buildbot's openoffice.py file does:
'mkdir' , '-p' , 'log/logarch/log'
'cp -fv log/*.html log/logarch/log'
mkdir -p buildlogs/linux64/log && cp -rp log/logarch/* buildlogs/linux64/log
so that's why we end up with the .../log/log/... in the path.
Ideas?

4. On https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Buildbot, the "Buildbot
Configuration File" link was dead, but I was able to fix it to use the new
link. The link to the "overview" probably goes to the wrong page (shouldn't
it be the "Waterfall View" page on ci2.apache.org?).

5. On https://nightlies.apache.org/openoffice/ all the "Build Logs" links
are dead. Many/all of the SDK links are dead.

Please help?

Thank you
Damjan