Hi Damjan, Peter,

Am 15.01.23 um 09:58 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
> On Sun, Jan 15, 2023 at 10:11 AM Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Am 15.01.23 um 07:12 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am trying to get all the buildbots working again, but there are many
>>> problems...
>>>
>>> 1. All the Windows buildbots are failing in "./configure" with:
>>> configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub
>>>
>>> This could be due to \r\n line endings or a BOM on main/config.sub, but
>>> I've checked and it uses neither in Git, so I have no idea what's wrong.
>>> How do we retrieve config.log from the buildbot?
>> maybe autoconf is missing? the win bots will fail anyways because of
>> wrong awk.
>>

> autoconf is there.
>
> I've now added "-c core.autocrlf=false" to "git clone" for the nightly
> build, in case git is converting line endings during checkout. Let's hope
> it works.

I don't think that this is necessary, the buildbots did work before with
the old configuration.

But every time gawk/awk is updated in Cygwin we need to run manual steps
inside Cygwin:

rm /bin/awk
mv /bin/gawk.exe /bin/awk.exe

(I hope I got it right, the instructions in Wiki were wrong before)

This can be done by Infra.

I already did the changes for Cygwin64, so Cygwin32 can now be removed
from the machine.

>>> https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-bb2 instead of the SVN-based
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot2 that we use.
>>> They're different repositories, not different links to the same

Gavin wanted to move our config location at some time. There are still
other projects in SVN, though.

Regards,

   Matthias

>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Buildbot+info are