Am 06.10.23 um 18:39 schrieb Rory O'Farrell:
On Fri, 6 Oct 2023 18:31:01 +0200
Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

Am 06.10.23 um 18:02 schrieb Pedro Lino:
Hi Matthias

On 10/06/2023 3:44 PM WEST Matthias Seidel <matthias.sei...@hamburg.de> wrote:

Funny, I *thought* I already did that...
But yes, that solves the problem. Thank you!
Maybe I missed your previous solution. Sorry!

Does it mean we need to include this library in the installer?

Either bundle it (when possible) or include instructions in the Release
Notes.

If it's not possible to bundle it (due to the *Open* Source license!) would it
be possible to create a library dependency (or something similar) so that it is
automatically installed after?

I hope so, as this is a good way to get it installed when necessary.

Adding manual instructions is a further complication. OpenOffice has mostly
been abandoned by Linux users, adding further separate requirements is adding
another reason not to install it...

Nevertheless is a hint is helpful. ;-)
Therefore I've create new release notes for 4.1.15 and add a text at the
end "For Linux Users":

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1.15+Release+Notes

Help needed:
I know how to check and install the library via RPM. But how to do it
with the DEB package system?

Typically in a deb system the install command for package.deb is

sudo dpkg -i package.deb

thanks, than I use dkpg -l to check for the package.

Marcus