On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 7:23 PM Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

> Am 12.01.24 um 19:19 schrieb Marcus:
> > Am 10.01.24 um 06:36 schrieb Damjan Jovanovic:
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> Can someone please create such a Wiki page, or give me access to do so?
> >>
> >> [...]
> >
> > that's a good idea. I'll create a new page in our Confluence Wiki.
>
> please have look here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/ODF+1.3+Changes
>
> You should have access to the page, so you can finish the first items
> yourself.

Thank you. I was hoping to use Mediawiki. I don't know why anyone uses
Confluence. It's terrible, bloated, slow, expensive, messy, proprietary and
closed source. The ASF is probably only getting it for free as a form of
marketing.

Anyway since so much was added to Confluence already, I've decided to
continue there, and have added the part 2 and part 4 tasks as well now, and
updated the items I already looked at.

Thank you
Damjan