Gavin McDonald wrote:
Hi Keith,

On Tue, Jan 16, 2024 at 5:32 PM Keith N. McKenna <keith.mcke...@comcast.net>
wrote:

Marcus wrote:
I would like to move the other Wiki content into Confluence as
management is better there. However, it's may too much for my free time.

Even if you could move it, the mwiki would need to stay active as it
does not appear that cwiki has a file upload to use it to distribute or
documentation.

Can I get an example of what you mean please Keith, so I can compare and at
least
take a look on the cwiki side.

  Thanks

Gav...

Regards
Keith

Gavin;

The mwiki has a file upload function that we use to upload PDF ODT files of our uder guides. We then link those files to specific pages of the wiki from which users can can download them.

For example for The Getting Started Guided we first upload the book file to the wikiAnd then link to the Apache OpenOffice 4.1 User Guides (PDF) page.

I hope this helps, if not let me know.

Regards
Keith