Robert Vojta wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> does OpenOffice.org provide a framework for storing sensitive
> information? Like passwords? Anything like Gnome Keyring Manager, ...?

We have a password container that can collect passwords at runtime and
keeps them. Currently we don't store passwords persistently (only in
memory), though the implementation would be there. It uses a
configuration backend and the passwords can be "sealed" with a master
password.

The whole implementation is encapsulated into a UNO service and if
somebody wanted we could show him the ropes and discuss possible ways to
integrate with other "backends".

Best regards,
Mathias
Please reply to the list only, [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a spam sink.