Hi Jim,
>> However, *where* would one find the "com.sun.star.lib.loader." package?
> Look in the SDK/classes directory...
>
> Get the SDK at api.openoffice.org
Oh, I see. Was not aware of that at all.

But this would mean that one cannot reliably deploy Java applications
from the command line without that supporting library?

If so, why not supply it with the general installation of OOo (putting
that library into "OOoXYZ/classes" directory? It seems to me that that
would be the appropriate place, which everyone then could rely to find it.

Or with other words, distribute that jar as you distribute the juh.jar etc.

---

And being there, why not fold juh.jar, etc. into *one* jar only?

Regards,

---rony