Hi Martin,

On 03/07/07 22:01, Martin Whitaker wrote:

Finally, I am currently developing my patches against the 680_m6
(version 2.1.0) snapshot. What tag point should I be using?

I would suggest to move to a more current SRC680 milestone (205 is the
latest right now) to avoid conflicts during integration. I can also offer to create a cws for you.

I was expecting to submit the patches via IssueZilla as this will be
my first contribution. If you would prefer me to work in a cws, let me
know, otherwise I will continue developing against the latest stable
milestone.

I just created a new cws (including the projects svx and sw so far) for
you, its name is 'overline'. You can start developing on this cws and
send the patches via issuezilla or by email to me. I'll review the
patches and commit them to the cws for you. This way we can easily keep
your code in sync with the current master workspace.

Best regards,

Frank

--
Frank Meies (fme) - OpenOffice.org Writer